lunes, 30 de noviembre de 2015

REPHRASING EXERCISES




REPHRASING EXERCISES

TENSES

1.       She read the book first and then she saw the film.
After…
2.       Steve started learning the violin a month ago.
Steve´s…
3.       I haven´t been to an Indian restaurant for ages.
It´s ages…
4.       The last time Nancy came here was in 1986.
Nancy hasn´t…
5.       This is my first visit to Japan.
This is the first…
6.       How long have Helen and Robert been married?
When…
7.       She has never been to the club before.
         It´s…
8.         She has never heard such a funny story.
         It´s…
9.         It´s the worst headache she´s ever had.
         She´s…
10.      It´s months since I saw Jane.
        I haven´t…
11.      When did she come back?
        Since…
12.      I haven´t spoken to him for a week.
        The last…
13.      How long is it since he moved here?
        When…
14.   The last time I went to Brussels was two years ago.
I haven´t…
15.   I´ve never heard such a silly story.
It´s…
16.   When did you last go to London?
When was…
17.   I haven´t finished my homework yet.
I´m still…
18.   I have never tasted muesli before.
It´s…



REPHRARING EXERCISES(REVIEW)
KEY
TENSES
1.     After Reading the book, she saw the film.
2.     Steve´s been learning the violin for a month.
3.     It´s ages since I haven´t been to an Indian restaurant.
4.     Nancy hasn´t come here since 1986.
5.     This is the first time I have visited Japan.
6.     When did Helen and Robert get married?
7.     It´s the first time she has been to the club.
8.     It´s the funniest story she has ever heard
9.     She´s never had such a bad headache.
10.   I haven´t seen Jane for months.
11.   Since when has she been here?
12.   The last time I spoke to him was one week ago.
13.   When did she move here?
14.   I haven´t been to Brussels for 2 years
15.   It´s the silliest story I have ever heard.
16.   When was your last visit/travel to London?
17.   I´m still doing my homework.
18.   It´s the first time I have tasted muesli.

1 comentario: